Financial Statements - Compilations, Reviews and Audits
Our financial reporting services help you to not only meet, but also understand the ever-changing regulations and accounting standards that grow more complex each year. We take you beyond merely filing statements and staying current with your financial reporting; your organization will adjust to these regulations while maximizing your overall performance.
Timely and accurate financial information is at the core of every business decision. Our services include strategic tax planning, financial statement preparation and review.
We perform external and internal audit to achieve management goals such as cost effectiveness and to improve overall performance of the organization by using digitized audit and review processes.
Our Audit and Assurance Services include:
- Financial Statements Audits.
- Reviews and Compilations of Financial statements.
- Yellow Book Audits.
- Agreed Upon Procedures or Special Attest Engagements.
Our team of professionals are experienced in auditing clients in wide-range of industries, including but not limited to:
- Non-Public Entities.
- Entities with foreign operations
- Common Interest Realty Association ( Coop and Condo).
- Not-for Profit Organizations.
INDIVIDUAL & BUSINESS CLIENT SERVICE OFFERINGS:
From the Indian standpoint:
- We maintain day-to-day books of accounts and assist clients with maintenance of records and other ancillary work in connection therewith.
- We provide statutory compliances for various governing bodies like Income Tax, Service Tax, Sales Tax/VAT, PF, ROC, RBI, FEMA reporting and filing requirements.
- We also provide Secretarial Compliances like Drafting Notice, Minutes, Resolutions etc.
- Incorporation of companies and taking care of all End to End statutory compliances.
- Handling Payroll on a monthly basis in compliance with wages act, PF, ESI etc.
- Preparing Budgets, providing management MIS Reports on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
From the US standpoint:
- Incorporation of companies for Federal as well as State level.
- We maintain books of accounts, and handling all statutory compliances in Federal and State levels.
- We provide review and assistance in advance tax computations.
- We Provide Corporate secretarial compliance.
- We prepare MIS reports and financial statements on a periodic basis for the management.
- Dissolution of companies.